2018 KPLA Scholarship deadline is Friday, June 1
Please share this opportunity with anyone who is interested
The Kaiser Permanente Latino Association (KPLA) Scholarship Program is intended to support students who demonstrate academic achievement, commitment to the Latino community, and/or leadership potential. Students that have a desire to address health disparities in the Latino community and/or support the development of Latino health care leaders are encouraged to apply.
KPLA is offering scholarships in three categories. To be eligible to apply, the ZIP code for your school and home must be in a Kaiser Permanente Northern California Service Area.
Category 1: Medical Student
Category 2: Nursing Student
- Must be working to complete an ADN (Associate Degree in Nursing), a BSN (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing), or an ABSN (Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing).
- A GPA of 2.5 or greater is required.
Category 3: Graduating Senior, Undergraduate, Graduate Student
- A graduating high school senior who will be enrolled as a college student beginning in fall 2018
- A high school graduate currently enrolled in a community college/trade program
- An undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a public/private college/university
- A GPA of 2.8 or greater is required.
Please note: Kaiser Permanente employees are not eligible to apply.
Please share this flyer and FAQ with anyone who may be interested in the KPLA scholarship opportunity. Thank you for helping to spread the word.
The application deadline is Friday, June 1, 2018.
Applicants must create an account on the following website: https://aim.applyISTS.net/KaiserPermanenteLatinoAssoc/
If you have questions about the scholarship application, see the FAQs, visit http://www.applyists.com/contact-us/contact-us-customer-care/, or email Eva E. Ramirez.
For general questions about the scholarship, or to learn more about KPLA, please visit https://sites.sp.kp.org/teams/ncalkpla/SitePages/Home.aspx.