Thank you for your interest in submitting an Abstract for the Kaiser Permanente NCAL 2018 Caritas Consortium.
Please limit to 15 words.
Maximum 500 words; please do not include charts, tables, bullet points, references. Content to include:
- Statement of Purpose /Aims of the Research/EBP
- Interventions/Methods: Findings/Results
- Implications for Nursing Practice
Abstracts will be selected for poster or podium presentation based on scholarship, coherence and relevance to Caring Science and the event theme
- All references to organizations and/or presenters by name must not be included in the title, program description, and body of the abstract.
- Spell out acronyms on first use.
- Use third person pronouns in referring to your organization; avoid “we”, “our”, and, “us”.
Guidelines for key dates
Abstracts will be accepted until February 5, 2018, at 9 p.m.
For more information, or help with your submission, email Linda.Ackerman@kp.org.