2019 KPLA Scholarship Program now accepting applications
Please share this opportunity with anyone who is interested
The Kaiser Permanente Latinx Association (KPLA) Scholarship Program is intended to support students who demonstrate academic achievement, commitment to the Latinx community, and/or leadership potential. Students who have a desire to address health disparities in the Latinx community and/or support the development of Latinx health care leaders are encouraged to apply.
KPLA is offering scholarships in three categories. To be eligible to apply, the ZIP code for your school and home must be in a Kaiser Permanente Northern California Service Area.
Category 1: Medical Student
Category 2: Nursing Student
- Must be working to complete an ADN (Associate Degree in Nursing), a BSN (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing), or an ABSN (Accelerated Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing).
- A GPA of 2.5 or above is required.
Category 3: Graduating Senior, Undergraduate, Graduate Student
- A graduating high school senior who will be enrolled as a college student beginning in fall 2019.
- A high school graduate currently enrolled in a community college/trade program.
- An undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a public/private college/university.
- A GPA of 2.8 or above is required.
Please note: Kaiser Permanente employees are not eligible to apply.
Application deadline is Monday, June 3, 2019.
To apply, please create an account on the following website: https://aim.applyISTS.net/KaiserPermanenteLatinoAssoc/
If you have questions about the scholarship application see the FAQs, visit http://www.applyists.com/contact-us/contact-us-customer-care/, or email Eva E. Gamboa.
For general questions about the scholarship, or to learn more about KPLA, please visit