The Kaiser Permanente (KP) Nurse Scholars Academy is partnering with the Family Caregiving Institute at the UC Davis Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing to offer the Family Caregiving Champion Certificate Program. The certificate is for clinicians or colleagues in healthcare who want to gain a better understanding of the role of family caregivers, and caregiving, in the delivery of quality health care. The 3-month course includes solutions and tools that can immediately be applied in different work settings.
- Instructor-led online sessions twice a month on Wednesdays from 5 – 6:30 p.m. PDT
- No prerequisites required
- R.N. continuing education units are provided
- See our flyer for more details: click here
- Application Opens: May 1, 2023
- Application Close: May 31, 2023
- 3-month online course launches Aug. 16, 2023